Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Star of the Week: January 25th-29th

Starting this week, we will be sharing a little information about our Star of the Week each week on the blog. Check back often!

Our Star of the Week this week is Alvin. On Tuesday, January 26th, our class interviewed him to learn more about him! Read on for the interview . . .

Sydney: What’s your favorite soccer team?
Alvin: Manchester United.

Rebecca: If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
Alvin: A car.

Natalie: How old were you when you went to your first Blues hockey game?
Alvin: 3 or 4.

Zack: What’s your favorite Bakugon?
Alvin: Maxus Helios.

Garret: If you could go to a different country, what would it be?
Alvin: Italy because I’ve never been there and I want to see what it looks like.

Kara: When did you start liking hockey?
Alvin: 3 or 4, when I first went to my first game.

Jaclyn: What’s your favorite book, and why?
Alvin: I actually like the Star Wars books because it’s a lot of fun to read them and I’ve seen the movies. I know if the movie’s good, then the book’s probably going to be good.

Jaclyn: What’s your favorite place to shop?
Alvin: I don’t like to shop, but I do like Toys’R’Us.

Zoe: What’s your favorite electronic device?
Alvin: The iPhone.

Garret: Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?
Alvin: The Colts.

No comments:

Post a Comment